Marinated Garlic Health benefits
Marinated Garlic is a preserve made with local whole cloves of garlic with local olive oil. Marinated garlic is more digestible and has a much more delicate taste than "Normal" Garlic.
This preserve is ready to eat and for accompanying other main dishes. Many people do not love Garlic especially for its taste. But is has a lot of health benefits and is also very useful for our health.
- It is low in calories and very rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Manganese. It also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients.
- Help to prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
- Reduce total and LDL cholesterol, particularly in those who have high cholesterol. HDL cholesterol and triglycerides do not seem to be affected.
- Contains antioxidants that protect against cell damage
Solo Italiano's Marinated Garlic can be used in different ways:
- As an appetizer with minced capers, Olives pate`, oregano, chili and oil.
- One of the Bruschetta (Grilled bread) ingredient
- In the Tomato salad with Oregano and mozzarella cheese
- With Dry Tomatoes
Main Ingredients Marinated garlic
Garlic, Olive oil, Natural flavors