Traditional Italian lasagne
As you probably already know, lasagne is a wide flat shaped pasta, very famous all over the world. Lasagna is made with several layers of lasagne sheets alternated with sauces (Bolognese) and other ingredients, or with vegetables and tomato sauce.
Lasagne can only be oven-baked. You can used minced meat or pork with tomato sauce (Bolognese), or instead of meat using vegetables.
Easy lasagna recipe with vegetables
- in a pan put 300g garden peas, 2 dice carrots , 2 dice courgette and cooking them with 2 spoons of olive oil and 1 glass of water.
- Cook them with a medium flame until the water will be evaporated
- In a lasagna pan, pour one ladle of Solo Italiano's Tomato sauce with basil with the vegetables.
- Cover the Top with one layer of Lasagne
- Add more sauce, thin slices of fresh mozzarella or other cheeses and chopped basil
- Add as much layer as you can (depend of the pan)
- For the final layer, add sauce and top with mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Bake lasagna at 190°C for 20 minutes or until bubbling and slightly brown in the corners
Main Ingredients lasagne
Durum Wheat flour, Water